Giorgio Armani has selected Greek fashion designer Angelos Bratis to show at the Armani Theatre during Milan Fashion Week as part of his continuing support for emerging designers.
Bratis joins the likes of Andrea Pompilio, Stella Jean, Julian Zigerli, Au Jour le Jour’s Diego Marquez and Mirko Fontana, and Christian Pellizzari who have been lucky enough to show their collections at the Armani Theatre. Here is all you need to know about this fabulous up and coming designer:
- He graduated from the prestigious Fashion Institute Arnhem in Amsterdam.
- Launched his women’s label in 2005 and is known for his couture approach to dresses; easy feel but with hidden elaborate constructions.
- He won the first prize of the “Who Is On next?” completion for emerging fashion designers in Rome in July 2011.
- He has also worked with the design teams of labels including Vionnet and Roberto Cavalli.
- He has a special collaboration with Italian internet retailer, Yoox.com.