Jennifer Lawrence make-up look:
Beautiful, talented and always spot on with her looks in both fashion and beauty; we love Jennifer Lawrence and this look – smudgy dark eyes,fresh dewy skin and nude lips which is also very popular at the moment.
We have teamed up with London’s premier make-up academy, Hairspray and Lipstick to bring you step by steps tips on how to achieve the look.
To Achieve this make up look:
- Start with a clean moisturised face.
- Use a light reflecting foundation to achieve the dewy skin. Try Mac Mineralize moisture foundation.
- Brush a neutral shadow all over eye area. Bobbi Brown Chino will do this perfectly.
- Blend a slightly darker colour into and above the socket line -Bobbi Brown Praline is good.
- Take a black Khol Pencil –eg Gosh Khol pencil and work it along the lash line from outside to in then take a buffer brush or cotton bud and start to blend upwards.
- Bring the Khol underneath and use a smaller pencil inside the tear line – eg. Maybelline Master Drama. This will give a dramatic edge to your eyes.
- Finish the eyes with loaded mascara rather than false lashes, voluminous million lashes by L’Oreal is a favourite.
- For a light flush on the cheeks, apply with circular motion on the apples Of the cheek. Try Coralisa by Benefit for a soft glow or if want to be very dewy, Use a cream blush such as Illamasqua.
- Complete the make up with a soft nude lip – Revlon Nude Attitude or MAC Shy Girl will finish the look off perfectly.