Easy Flapjacks Recipe
75g California Prunes, chopped
150g rolled oats
2 tablespoon bran
100g light muscovado sugar
75g butter or margarine
50g clear honey
65g coconut flakes
50g dried ready to eat apricots, chopped
- Grease and line an 18cm (7″) square cake tin.
- Place the oats and bran in a mixing bowl.
- Place sugar, butter and honey into a saucepan. Heat gently until melted.
- Pour mixture into dry ingredients, stirring well. Stir in the coconut flakes, prunes and apricots. Pour into prepared tin.
- Place in pre-heated oven at 190C (375 F) Mark 5 and bake for 20 minutes.
- Score into 8 bars and leave to cool.
Credit: California Prunes