Tresor Paris have become one of my favourite jewellers in the UK. And it appears I’m not the only one who loves them. They have a huge celebrity following and its customer base keeps growing with every new addition to their product line.
The brand just moved into timepieces and launched their swanky new collection with a soiree at the Jack Barclay Bentley showroom in Mayfair where the likes of Boyzone, Uri Gellar and stars from TV were in attendance. My attempts to stalk Boyzone aside, let’s talk timepieces – Here’s all you need to know about the Tresor Paris Nouveau Hexagone watches:
- The Nouveau Hexagone is for both men and women.
- It has a hexagon face and comes with or without bezel.
- The striking watches are Swiss-made and come in an array of different designs.
- It is made from 18 carat white, rose and yellow gold or black plating, and the watch faces are covered with dazzling diamond cut glass for an iconic Tresor Paris look.
- All the bezels are interchangeable. There are three different sizes: 40mm, 44mm, 48mm and two key styles – the Precision with a plain or sparkly dial and the Precision Chronograph with a chronograph and a diamond on the dial.
- The Nouveau Hexagone watches comes in sixteen different models and cost between £495 and £1,495.