These ghoulish scare-berries are perfect to make for Halloween parties. Make sure you don’t give your friends a fright!
Prep time: 30 mins
What you will need
- A punnet of BerryWorld strawberries (or more depending on how many you want to make)
- Candy melts
- Coconut oil
- Melt a pack of black Candy Melts or similar in a bowl in the microwave as per the instructions on the back of the pack. Allow the last few lumps to melt in the residual heat.
- Add a teaspoon of coconut oil to the icing to loosen and make easier to work with.
- Use a teaspoon to carve an oval mouth shape from each strawberry. Gently dab away the juice with some kitchen roll so that the icing sticks. Spread the black icing in the mouth and set aside to set.
- Melt white Candy Melts or similar in the same way then tip into an icing bag fitted with a small aperture nozzle. Carefully pipe pointy teeth around the edge of the black mouth and set aside in the fridge to set.
- If the white icing starts to set in the icing bag, dip the whole bag into a bowl of warm water for a moment to re-melt.