Pioneer has now unveiled its popular HDJ-1000 professional DJ headphones in two fashionable colours The HDJ-100 will be available in black and gold, and the original chrome model.
The HDJ-100 use low rebound urethane for the ear pads, which offers a better fit and increased comfort for users.
• Frequency: 5Hz – 30 kHz
• Impedance: 36Ω
• Maximum input power: 3,500 mW
• Output sound level: 107 dB/m
• Unit type: 50 mm diameter dome type
• Plug: 3.5 mm diameter 3P mini plus
• Weight: 9.52 oz. (excluding cord)
Other features include an easy fold-away structure design, a carrying pouch, a swivel mechanism with 90-degree housing rotation and a mono/stereo switch for single-ear use.
The limited edition gold and black Pioneer HDJ-1000 professional DJ headphones will be available in December for $209.