The whole charcoal trend is hot right now, looks like every brand is coming out with a charcoal masque of some sort but trust Dermalogica to take it to the next level.
In a recent exclusive launch with Liberty London, Dermalogica unveiled a Charcoal Rescue Masque that does so much more than just detoxify.
If you are looking to rejuvenate your tired skin entirely and bring it back to life then the Charcoal Rescue Masque is what you are looking for.
Key Ingredients in the Charcoal Rescue Masque
The main ingredient in the Charcoal Rescue Masque is activated Binchotan (Japanese Ubame Oak) Charcoal known for its extraordinary ability to draw out excess sebum, toxins and other impurities from the environment.
Other ingredients include:
- Sulphur which promotes cellular turnover for dramatically brighter skin. It removes dulling, dead skin cells and combats break out causing bacteria. It’s ideal for calming rosacea, eczema and sebaceous dermatitis.
- Volcanic ash, hot spring, marine silt (mud), and bamboo stem extract – all of which are physical exfoliants that leave the skin smooth and revitalised.
- Phytic acid, lactic acid and mandelic acid – chemical exfoliants that speed up cellular turnover, increase collagen production and brighten skin.
- Niacinamide – which reduces redness and inflammation
- Chilean wild mint – which clarifies and refines pores
How to use Charcoal Rescue Masque
- Using this Charcoal Rescue Masque is pretty straightforward, cleanse skin and then just apply generously over face and throat avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for 7-10 minutes then massage with wet hands to enhance exfoliation during removal.
- Use as often as needed depending on skin’s needs.
- My first thought was that this Charcoal Rescue Masque is very hardworking, performing several tasks with each use. And a little goes a long way which is great economically
- The masque dries quickly when applied, and doesn’t tighten the skin.
- You feel an immediate tingling when applied which means it gets to work as soon as it’s applied.
- I love the exfoliating particles provided by the volcanic ash, hot spring, marine silt (mud), and bamboo stem.
- Using the masque twice a week has kept my oily skin under check which means shiny T-zones are becoming a thing of the past.
- The masque really is multi-tasking which is great, skin feels, cleansed, soft and brightened with each use.
- In short, what’s not to love about this Charcoal Rescue Masque? It’s exactly what is needed to give sluggish skin the pick me up it needs. Thanks to it, dullness, breakouts and oily skin are becoming a thing of the past. It definitely gets a huge thumps up from ne compared to other Charcoal Masques on the market because it does so much more and is very effective.
The Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque is available nationwide this April at £38. Visit the website to buy.