As the saying goes, ‘all good things must come to an end.’ After almost two years, I have had to retire my yurbuds so I’m on the market for new earphones, that is when I came across these Odoyo Waterproof Sports Earphones.
With a 3.5mm earphone connector, the manual indicates it works mainly with Apple products but it also works with most devices.
It comes with 3 variations (small, medium and large) of ear cushion, a nylon carrying bag and a user manual.
It has lots of good qualities like good sound, made for an active lifestyle (running, climbing, and skiing to mention a few), and as mentioned earlier, it’s waterproof, freeze proof, shockproof and dustproof.
Unfortunately with such thin wiring, it’s not very long lasting. After just six weeks, the left earphone has stopped producing any sound.
The Odoyo Waterproof Sports Earphones has many excellent qualities but also has the one issue that most earphones have, thin wiring that makes them unable to last long.
The Odoyo Waterproof Sports Earphones at a glance
- Earphones with Remote and Mic
- Waterproof, Dustproof, Freeze proof & Shockproof
- High definition 10mm drivers ensures all-round music
- Waterproof up to 1m and durability sweat proof function for long-lasting performance
- TPE cord materials ensure safety and flexibility
- Fully ‘active’ ambient noise-cancellation in in-ear design
- Excellent comfort from 3 sizes of proprietary ear tips
- With travel bag for convenient storage and mobility
The Odoyo Waterproof Sports Earphones is priced at: £29.99