New Product Launch
A few weeks ago I called YONKA’s Paris Huile Corps the hardest working body oil I have come across because it not only regenerate and nourish the skin, it also revitalises, firms the skin, fight off signs of ageing, improve circulation and the shape the body’s contours – now that is a lot of functions for a body oil.
YONKA has been around for a long time, since 1954 to be exact and has been a well kept secret in the spa and salon industry because the brand were intent on keeping the brand exclusive but the cat is out of the bag now.
Victoria Beckham named YONKA as one of her favourite beauty brands – that made us sit up and take notice, and with the launch of YONKA’s first online retail store in the UK, the general public finally has access to this amazing brand.
YONKA launched two new products this week and at the event, I spoke to a few people in the know to get the scoop on the brand because they have been very secretive over the years. Here’s a summary:
- YONKA is a family owned brand and company.
- YONKA products are made in a lab in Paris.
- At the heart of all YON-KA products are 5 essential oils (lavender, geranium, rosemary, cypress and thyme)
- All products contain Hyaluronic acid – one of the skin’s natural hydrating components.
- YONKA products are 98% natural, organic and Paraben free.
- YONKA has 79 products to date, spread across Essentials, Anti-Aging, Specifics, Body Products, Sun Products, Men Products and Spa & Salon Treatments.
Back to the launch; the brand added two products to their Anti-aging collection – Hydra No1 Serum and Hydra No1 Crème both of which could not have come at a better time because the change in weather from summer to autumn mean dry and flaky skin becomes an issue for most people.
The Hydra No1 Crème contains shea butter and grape seed oil which helps soothe, repair and hydrate the skin. This crème is easily absorbed and goes to work immediately when used. Tests have shown an immediate hydration of +138% when used.
The Hydra No1 Serum is a concentrated version of the anti-aging hydrating complex. It contains 95% natural ingredients that penetrates the skin immediately and can be applied under the Hydra No1 Crème. Research shows an immediate hydration of a +144% when used.
YONKA also has three Christmas gift sets coming out.
For more information and to buy YONKA products, visit the new retail website: www.yonka.co.uk.