As it’s National Chocolate Week, here’s a delicious Chocolate and Blandford Flyer Fudge recipe.
Recipe makes at least 36 chocolate squares.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
125g salted butter
500g light muscovado sugar
120ml Badger Blandford Flyer Ale
2 balls stem ginger, finely chopped
250g 70% chocolate, chopped
300g icing sugar
- Place the butter, muscovado sugar, Badger blandford flyer ale and stem ginger in a saucepan and gently bring up to boiling point, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate until melted.
- Sieve in the icing sugar and mix well.
- Pour into a lined 20cm x 20cm tin and leave for an hour at least to set up.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Tip: Perfect to take on picnics or camping, just place in an airtight tin or a large screw top jar.