Preparation 25 minutes
For 4 servings
- 2 small long aubergines
- 3 round tomatoes
- 2 courgettes
- 2-3 boiled potatoes
- 100g Parma Ham
- 100g slices of Emmentaler
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Trim the vegetables and slice them into thick rounds; arrange the slices on a baking tin covered with baking paper and greased.
- Dress the vegetables with oil, little salt and pepper. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- When the vegetables are ready, put them in a greased oven-dish alternating the vegetable slices with Parma Ham strips and small pieces of cheese.
- Brush the vegetables with oil, sprinkle with pepper and bake au gratin under the broiler until the cheese has melted and the vegetables have become nice and golden.
- Take out of the oven, garnish with basil and serve.