Jacket Potatoes Recipe:
Recipe of the day is Jacket Potatoes with Parma Ham, crumbled Beacon Fell Traditional Lancashire Cheese, Roasted Root Veg and Paprika Soured Cream.
This brilliant potatoes recipe serves 4 people.
Jacket Potatoes Recipe Ingredients:
4 large baking potatoes
1 of each, cubed: carrot, yellow pepper, courgette
Red onion, sliced
150ml soured cream
½ tsp smoked paprika, plus extra to dust over potatoes
Handful coriander, torn
1 spring onion, sliced
100g Beacon Fell Traditional Lancashire Cheese
4 slices Parma Ham
Salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200oC.
- Rinse and prick potatoes, pat dry and rub in olive oil, salt, pepper and a little smoked paprika. Place on a baking tray and roast for around one hour, until cooked.
- Meanwhile, toss the vegetables in a little olive oil and season well. Cook for the remaining 25 minutes of the potato cooking time.
- Mix together the soured cream and ½ tsp smoked paprika.
- Split the potatoes open, top with plenty of root vegetables, soured cream, Lancashire cheese, spring onions, coriander and finish with Parma Ham.