Easy to make pancake recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
100g California prunes
200g plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 large eggs
Pinch of salt
1 tablespoon caster sugar
Knob of butter
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl.
- Beat the eggs and milk together in a jug.
- Gradually add the milk mixture to the flour mixture to create a batter.
- Chop the California prunes into small chunks and add to the batter mixture.
- Using a pancake pan or frying pan add a small knob of butter and spoon in a large spoonful of the batter mixture. Fry until cooked then flip over and fry until cooked on both sides.
- Serve with fruit of your choice and drizzle with honey.
Credit: California Prune