The team at Dermalogica have been very busy this year, releasing product after product which is good news for us as consumers. The brand just released another new product- Phyto replenish Oil, a treatment oil to starve off ageing and make the skin dewy and glowy all day long.
The new Phyto Replenish Oil is a feather-light facial oil that strengthens and restores the skin’s natural protective barrier, shields against environmental stressors, smoothes visible lines and locks in critical moisture for all-day dewy skin.
The new Phyto Replenish Oil is made up of army of plant-based active ingredients including:
– Camellia japonica – often called the “rose of winter” and derived from a small flowering tree native to Korea and Japan, this antioxidant oil helps strengthen the skin barrier and provides wrinkle-reducing benefits such as stimulating collagen and inhibiting MMPs
– Tamanu oil – extracted from the ati tree (a.k.a. “the tree of one thousand virtues”) native to the South Pacific Islands. The phytoactives in this oil are potent antioxidants which inhibit the breakdown of lipid-rich cell membranes from free radicals
– Chia seed oil – provides antioxidant protection and a concentrated delivery of fatty acids which helps hydrate while soothing dry, itchy skin
– Orchid flower extract – repairs, protects and locks in moisture whilst helping to balance skin’s natural moisturising factor (NMF)
– Hyaluronic acid – hydrates whilst providing antioxidant and anti-irritant properties
– Sunflower seed oil – a rich source of tocopherols (Vitamin E) which are yellow carotenoids, providing antioxidant properties, key to preserving the skin’s protective barrier and defending against free radical damage
– Rice bran oil – rich in Vitamins B and E, this extract moisturises, helps protect against UV rays and free radicals and aids in cellular circulation.
How to use
For an all-day dewy skin, cleanse and then press four to six drops into skin and follow with your Dermalogica moisturiser, or alternatively, mix in with your Dermalogica Moisturiser. Phyto Replenish Oil can also be mixed with an SPF for daily sun protection or primer for the perfect makeup-up base. Ideal for normal-to-dry skin conditions.
Dermalogica is a brand that needs no introduction, the brand is famous for its no nonsense, effective products not to mention for being free of artificial fragrances, colours or parabens.
So there’s no doubt in my mind this Phyto Replenish Oil is going to lock in moisture, get rid of visible lines, and protect the skin against environmental stresses. I can’t wait to see the full benefits.
The Phyto Replenish Oil is available at www.dermalogica.co.uk for £56.20.