Recipe of the day is Sole Stuffed with Pea and Mint by Steve’s Leaves. The recipe is healthy, easy to make, not to mention delicious. It serves two.
½ pot Perfectly Pickables Pea and Mint
1 garlic clove
2 spring onions, roughly chopped
1tsp lemon zest
2 lemon sole fillets or plaice fillets, skinned
Salt and pepper
- Place all of the ingredients apart from the sole into a blender and blitz thoroughly.
- Spread half of the butter mixture over the fish and then roll it up.
- Lay the rolled fillet onto a piece of aluminium foil and create a sealed parcel that will hold all of the buttery juices that will be created.
- Repeat with the other fillet.
- Place both parcels in a steamer and steam for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with roasted new potatoes and salad.
Note: Plaice fillets would work as a good alternative to sole. Two lunches
Place the tomato and broccoli at the bottom of your lunch pot; season with 1tsp olive oil then salt and pepper.
Top with a layer of the quinoa mix.
Top with crumbled feta cheese and orange segments.