Fantastic Salmon Recipe.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 – 20 minutes
4 x 150g straight to wok noodles
4 baby pak choi, cut in half
4 x 150g salmon fillets
4 spring onions, sliced
150ml Badger Gold Champion Ale
6 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
3 tbsp light soy sauce
Strips of red chilli and chopped fresh coriander, to serve
- For four parcels place baking paper large enough to wrap up the salmon loosely on top of foil rectangles that are slightly bigger. Place a noodle nest onto each, and top with pak choi followed by a salmon fillet.
- Scatter over the spring onions. Mix together Badger gold champion ale, sweet chilli and soy sauce.
- Bring the sides of the foil up around the salmon, divide the sauce between the parcels and seal the parcels up well by scrunching the foil together.
- Place on a rack over grey coals of a barbecue or camp fire until the salmon is cooked about 20 – 25 minutes.
- Open the parcels and scatter over chilli and coriander before serving
Tip: Alternatively bake in a 200C, fan 180C, gas 6 oven for 20 minutes or until cooked.